Saturday, September 21, 2013

First Attempts

I will not consider previous attempts in 2005 because I had forgotten about astral projection. Recently I looked into the subject again and determined this time to achieve it. The feeling I experienced in 2005 has not only made me very curious but is an experience which confirms the truth of Astral Projection. The feeling is very very real and cannot be compared to lucid dreaming or normal dreaming. So here we go :

Attempt 1 : 

16th September
7:20am

I knew mornings were perfect. I got up, washed my face and kept telling myself that I will astral project today.

Few minutes later I went back to bed and within 5-10 mins of lying down on my back, I felt a change and suddenly the buzzing and vibration started I couldn't move but I told myself not to be scared, this is the time to focus. Unfortunately I lost my focus distracted by my thoughts I suddenly woke up. Tried again and felt it again but was again distracted by thoughts that carried me to sleep.

Will try again but not lost hope because it takes time to gain full control once I do I am sure I will project.

No comments:

Post a Comment