Saturday, September 21, 2013

Moving on

After the involuntary projection 2005 I have made various attempts to project again but continued to fail due to impatience and
lack of concentration. However I have changed a lot since 2005. It seems I am more patient but I have yet to work on concentration. 

The best timings for attempting are without a doubt early mornings and afternoon naps. Most of the sources on the internet suggest the same. This is because our bodies are more relaxed, our minds more clearer and which makes it easier to fall asleep. As for me if I try to sleep again early mornings and afternoon naps ,90% of the time I get sleeping paralysis, the gateway to Astral projection.

What is sleeping paralysis ?

Sometimes while trying to fall asleep we suddenly lose control of our limbs, cannot open our eyes and have difficulty breathing.  The difficulty in breathing is due to panic because the experience can be very frightening.

During sleeping paralysis a person will feel strong vibrations and hear buzzing noises along with frightening voices and sometimes even see disturbing figures around. Sleeping paralysis is just a gateway to Astral projection, in other words you are almost ready to astral project. Once you tell yourself its normal them you are less scared which gives you the ability to breathe. Breathing through the nose is easiest when you enter this stage.

My sleeping paralysis used to be terrifying with strange voices and figures around the room but its been quite a long time since the voices and figures have faded due to constantly telling myself its all normal and there is nothing to be scared of. Because truly one should be excited as they are almost there.






No comments:

Post a Comment